My Biodata

Hello My friend,Let me introduce myself. My name Muhammad Arief setiawan and many friend call me Arief. I am study in Gunadarma University. I live in Kukusan, Beji , Depok, Jawa barat. But I born in Jakarta. My father’s name Is Bachtiar Rochili and my mother’s name is Setio Wahyu Ningsih and she is a house wife. I have two sister’s. My sister’s name is Anisa and Devira.
I don’t have a good English vocabulary because I study Germany language for 2 years in Universitas Negeri Jakarta and Goethe Institute. But i always try to understand what people say  in English. Can I tell you what my hobby? I have a musical hobby, I can play guitar, piano, and drum. When I was child, I have a dream to make a band and will share stage with THE SIGIT. I really love THE SIGIT band.
Now I studied in Gunadarma University. I have been taking 7 semesters for now and I hope 8 semesters is my last semesters in Gunadarma University. In Gunadarma I have many friend. My friend is not always in the class but in my organization too. i’m not just learning in gunadarma university. I I work in information system laboratory and they called “LABSI”. In LABSI I have a good position, my position in laboratory is “Penanggung Jawab Shift” . in LABSI I have many friend like Aldo, Akbar, Rendy, Koplak and many more. My job description in Labsi is prepare absent, help many assistant to make Labsi is better.
Indeed, it s not easy for me to embrace the achievement when I have PJ position in LABSI. I have a great motivators such as parents, friend, and also you. All of you who always inspire me to get here.

I think it’s quite an introduction from me. Thank you very much for all the attention. Hope we can meet next time.
Source:
https://squline.com/perkenalan-diri-dalam-bahasa-inggris/
http://rikkonugrohos.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2018-04-23T07:24:00-07:00&max-results=7

0 comments:

Post a Comment